We would encourage you to discuss your housing options with friends and family, and to seek independent advice, support and representation as appropriate, from bodies such as the Elderly Accommodation Counsel (EAC – visit their website at www.eac.org.uk) and AgeUK (www.ageuk.org.uk). Information and advice may be available free of charge.

For more information about our extra care schemes, please visit the CQC website.