Beaumont House, Walton-on-the-Naze
Beaumont House is located in Walton-on-the-Naze on the old Martello Caravan Park. This small historical coastal town is popular with bird watchers, it is also an interesting area with buildings dating back to medieval times which has an original Hanoverian tower.
Set back from the road, Beaumont House is close to shops, cafes, local amenities and Walton railway station.
The flats feature a modern kitchen and bathroom, including a walk-in shower, high performance flooring throughout and balconies or patios for each flat. There is a bar, lounge, restaurant and beautiful communal gardens for socialising with friends and family.
Arthur Ransome Way, Walton-on-the-Naze CO14 8FA
Tel: 0300 123 7294
- Guest suite
- Buggy store
- Beaumont House brochure
- Beaumont House key facts July 2017
- Beaumont House Assisted Living offer 2017
- Beaumont House FAQs 2017
- Beaumont House One Bed – 17-18
- Beaumont Restaurant FAQs 2017-18
- Beaumont House One bed 2 people service charge – 2017-18
- Beaumont House Two bed 2 people service charge – 2017-18